Toowoomba & District MBApowered by TidyHQ
Welcome to Toowoomba and District Multiple Birth Association
Do you have or are you expecting twins, triplets or more?
Covering the Darling Downs and south-west QLD region, the Toowoomba and District Multiple Birth Association connects local multiple birth families in order to share this extraordinary journey together. We are a self-help peer network run by volunteers to provide a range of services and connections to help support our member families.
These services include:
- Our Twins, Triplets and More Playgroup: held fortnightly during school term.
- Monthly social events: our main events are our Christmas and Easter parties, with a range of smaller, local playdates and parent or family catchups for members to meet and connect.
- Information evenings for new and expectant parents
- Hire equipment: We have a range of equipment to hire or borrow, including hospital-grade breast pumps, tandem feeding pillows and baby carriers.
- Discounts: access to local and national discount partners, including nappies and formula.
- Newsletter: sent to members via email monthly.
- Facebook: We have a private Facebook group for members to make connections with other parents and families, buy/sell/give away clothing or equipment, and safely ask any question they may have regarding multiples and parenting. This group is also our primary method of communication for upcoming TDMBA events and activities.
- Access to specialist support services and resources: through the Australia Multiple Birth Association and other external support services.
If you’d like to join our association, please click here to complete our online membership form.